High Pressure Washout System for SICOMA Mixers Twin Shaft MAO with the following characteristics and accessories:
- 2 Stainless Steel spray bars with High Pressure Nozzles placed above the shafts;
- 1 gearmotor + toothed belt transmission and related limit switches for the rotation of the spraybars;
- 2 rotating collectors to be connected to the High Pressure Unit;
High Pressure Unit as follows:
- For MAO 1500/1000 to MAO 7500/5000: 60 Bars Piston Pump, with 15 kW motor, 200 l reservoir with minimum, medium and maximum level, with electro valve;
- For MAO 9000/6000 to MAO 12000/8000: 80 Bars Piston Pump, with 22 kW motor, 400 l reservoir with minimum, medium and maximum level, with electro valve;
- Pipes for the connection between High Pressure Unit and the spray bars and hand spray gun;
- Hand spray gun for the manual washout at the end of each shift.
N.B.: The High Pressure Washout must be connected to the Control System. It is supplied without a manual control panel unless specifically required. We can supply the manual control panel (start/stop and electrical protections) on request, part number +QEL##.